Most web analytics and ad serving systems attribute a sale to the last piece of advertising that the user clicked on before converting. However most sales are not caused by a single advert, most are the result of a series of cross-channel marketing efforts that interact with the consumer at various points in their purchase cycle. By looking across all of the media elements that influenced a purchase, marketers can drive revenue through better media planning that takes into account effective channels at each stage in a consumer’s decision to buy.
The LEAP platform provides marketers with visibility into their consumers’ entire journey to a purchase across all digital channels, with the ability to tie it to offline data at the consumer level as well. This allows marketers to improve ROI by de-duplicating commission payments across channels in real-time, and drive revenue through better investment in media by looking at its influence on a purchase beyond just the “last click.”
Features of LEAP Attribution
Tired of overpaying affiliate partners for customers who already signed up to the email list? With TagMan’s Real-time Attribution:
- Set rules to de-duplicate commission payments and only performance vendors meeting the rules are paid, for instant ROI savings.
- Eliminate end of month arguments over commission payouts to performance vendors.
LEAP processes each customer conversion in real-time so that marketers can ‘set and forget’ their affiliate program and better inform every vendor of their attributed sales.
Visual Insights Suite
TagMan’s Visual Insights Suite (VIS) of reports gives marketers insight into full-funnel, cross-channel performance, including natural search and users that came directly to the site. Use Visual Insights to optimize your media investments by promoting undervalued revenue channels and demoting overvalued channels.
TagMan Data Gateway
TagMan’s Data Gateway makes activating and transporting your Marketing Experience Data into any system fast and reliable. Pass it into internal systems or to partners, such as bid optimizers, for more informed execution. Clients and partners connect to the Marketing Experience Data with our API to:
- Merge TagMan data with other data sources, such as CRM data and offline sales, to gain a holistic view of the consumer’s marketing experience and digital’s impact on both online and offline revenue over time.
- Upload the data into analytics and business intelligence solutions for analysis and reporting.
- Provide the data to partners as a source for algorithmic attribution modeling and automated bid management.
LEAP’s data gateway makes your Marketing Experience Data actionable and portable, enabling more powerful insights and precise media-buying to grow your business.